Liposuction

paulpooran28
on 5/23/17 6:11 am - Georgetown , SA

Hello My name is Paul and I'm 26 years old , I'm currently weighing 400llb and I'm 6 feet tall . I'm living in the Caribbean, over the past years I've suffered a lot because of being overweight and still is ?
Sometimes I'd consider my self hopeless because of my weight , After knowing about liposuction surgery I thought so much about it and I would love to get this surgery done but I cannot afford it.

hollykim
on 5/23/17 8:25 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 23, 2017 at 1:11 PM Pacific Time, paulpooran28 wrote:

Hello My name is Paul and I'm 26 years old , I'm currently weighing 400llb and I'm 6 feet tall . I'm living in the Caribbean, over the past years I've suffered a lot because of being overweight and still is ?
Sometimes I'd consider my self hopeless because of my weight , After knowing about liposuction surgery I thought so much about it and I would love to get this surgery done but I cannot afford it.

sorry, I have never heard of liposuction weight loss surgery.

Kristi T.
on 5/23/17 9:35 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Do you mean weight loss surgery like Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy or a Gastric Bypass instead of liposuction surgery? Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up fat around the body and removes it by suction. It is usually used on areas of the body that exercise and diet won't help.

Most Active