2 month update

MeerKat1994
on 7/6/17 7:52 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

Hey all,

first I want to apologize for posting my questions so often, but not commenting on other people's posts regularly. Because of my work and wifi access it's been hard.

okay, so here's my (almost) 2 month update.

Down 70lbs total, 40 ish pounds since surgery.

im feeling "good". But unfortunately, I got pretty sick a couple of weeks ago (not wls related). Since then I haven't been able to stomach anything. Like ANYTHING. I was even getting sick on protein shakes and water. My number one goal is to fight off dehydration so that's honestly been my focus. There's been several days where that's all I've taken in. I'm slowly trying to go back through the liquid/puréed/soft again till I can handle normal again- but man, guys my stomach is so nauseated that I can't do much. I called my doc and he wants to wait till our appointment on Monday to discuss. I just needed to vent.

all that being said, I feel pretty darn good.

jackiepicard
on 7/7/17 6:43 am - Middletown, CT
RNY on 08/02/16 with

I hope you start feeling better soon and that you find out why you are feeling so nauseated. Good luck :)

MeerKat1994
on 7/8/17 10:40 am
RNY on 05/09/17

Thanks!

Valerie G.
on 7/7/17 7:23 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Dehydration could very well be causing that nausea. I know you feel like you're drinking constantly (and you should be), but are you getting 64 oz? Thats not a number to work up to, but a minimum requirement. I get that in before lunch and am working on my next 64oz before I get home so I can enjoy my diet cokes with reckless abandon.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MeerKat1994
on 7/8/17 10:43 am
RNY on 05/09/17

Haha oh how I miss Diet Coke! Honestly you may be right. I'm just hitting 64 oz. of water.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1105 views