Plus size dance class

Robin
on 7/9/17 7:35 am - Walled Lake, MI

Hi,

Does anyone know of a plus size dance class in Oakland County? I would feel more comfortable going with people my size.

Thanks.

Valerie G.
on 7/9/17 1:55 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Look for a belly dancing class. They are high on the "love yourself just the way you are" inspiration, and it's a lot of fun.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Robin
on 7/10/17 2:27 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thank you...

alouisa63
on 7/9/17 8:19 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Hi Robin -

I did Zumba Gold and loved it. It was lower impact than a regular Zumbas class but it was a great work out.

I did a quick google search and found lots of Zumba Gold classes in your area! I took one through St John Providence and you couldn't beat it for the cost - $5 drop in fee. I'm now looking at taking one through the Farmington Hills community center... or yoga. I can't decide. Good luck!

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

Robin
on 7/10/17 2:29 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thank you..I have had 6 hernias so I have to watch anything that has to do with my core! I will look into it and I am close to Farmington Hills.

Appreciate your feedback.

fattofitchick
on 7/10/17 7:43 am
VSG on 04/20/17

I have to agree, Zumba is super awesome no matter your size! I feel so cute doing my little dances, this is coming from someone with two left feet lol. I found that 24 hour fitness had really good Zumba classes, I haven't tried going to a studio though...

Surgery Date: 4/20/17 HW: 322 SW: 308 CW: 221.6 GW: 150

My personal WLS blog and wls-friendly recipes: www.fattofitchick.com

Robin
on 7/10/17 2:29 pm - Walled Lake, MI

Thank you

Most Active