Have any of you have had an allergic reaction to the celebrate chew multivitamin or...

Doriam R.
on 7/21/17 5:09 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

After two days of multivatimis and calcium, I had the most horrendous night with an ichy rash ALL OVER MY BODY. I went to the family doctor this morning and she thinks it must be the vitamins because there is no other possibilities, unless it was the premier shake....

Just wondering if someone else has had this. I am suppose to stop and try next week with some over the counter vitamins for a little bit and try agin later with other bariatric vitamins.

I will appreciate any suggestions!!!

On a more positive and grateful note the cortizone shot did the trick this morning, feeing better except were my skin is raw from itching last night

I went to the gym today (finally), I need to make exercise part of my life... (I am NOT NOT NOT an active person) But you inspire me, I will probaly not run marathons in a year but I want to move my body, I know it helps ALL of you, so I MUST learn from the PRO's!!

I was able to walk an hour slow but NO Pain!!!!! and NSV I was wering 2x shirts and today I wore a 1X!!! and I can see a difference in my face, hands and legs!!! (PS The picture in my profile is when I was thiner.. I cant bear to take pictures of me now) FYI My daughter graduated in MAY and there is not a single picture of me, I told her she can re wear the cap an gown for me in a few months!!!

I will keep on Keeping on, thank you for you wonderful encouragement, May GOD bless you path wherever you are on it!

White Dove
on 7/21/17 5:32 pm - Warren, OH

The vitamins can definitely have something that you are allergic to. I was having a terrible cough and could not get it cleared up. I had doctor visits, over the counter medicines and prescriptions.

One day I realized that the coughing started about an hour after I took my vitamins. I stopped taking them and the cough stopped.

The gym is my big person's playground. I go there to play on the machines, talk with others and leave feeling great. I think of the machines as amusement park rides and I can ride as much as I want.

I love rowing machines that have water in them. I like making the water slosh around as I go faster.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Doriam R.
on 7/21/17 6:02 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Too funny, I will definitelly think of your tomorrow when I go to the gym!! LOL thank you!

NYMom222
on 7/21/17 7:11 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

We can be allergic to anything.... watch the Premier too.... you have to be your own detective...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Doriam R.
on 7/21/17 7:28 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Yes I will!!! Thank you!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/17 8:20 pm

When I started my pre-op diet I found out I was allergic to shell fish. Bad enough my lips swelled up. I found out the vitamins and the shakes were made where they processed seafood.

I am not allergic to eggplant and coconut. I don't blame the surgery. I blame it on my body changing over the years.

Doriam R.
on 7/22/17 1:11 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Interesting, I will watch for it, I have never had any allergies in my life, but I guess things can change now, I wil be watching! thanks

Doriam R.
on 7/22/17 10:34 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

What did you do for protein shakes?

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/17 9:27 pm

Premier Protein shakes. I really didn't use them much. I am trying to think of the other products I used.

My memory is horrible sometimes.

Insert Fitness
on 7/22/17 2:44 pm

I did too! Much milder than you though. I would break into a sneezing fit after taking them. It took me a couple of weeks to clue in hahha we bought a new couch around the same time.

my morning routine was vitamins and then coffee on the couch. I first thought it was something in the new couch. Kinda relieved it was the vitamins, much cheaper to resolve!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Most Active