Truth, this

AnneGG
on 7/23/17 9:51 pm

We often tell ourselves that small steps are really not all that effective, and we use that as an excuse to stand still. When in reality, nine times out of ten, it's those small steps that make those big changes happen. To begin all its takes is one very small, manageable step. And the very best time to begin is right now.
- Paul Boynton

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Texas Girl
on 7/24/17 7:42 am

Hi,

Small steps lead to goals! As I look back on my journey with WLS, I followed my doctors advice and the rules of the pouch. When I took small steps, it lead to more steps. Now I am 12 years from my RNY and facing losing weight I have gained over the last 3 years. I stopped taking small steps, I am now starting over...

Keep taking care of yourself!!

Texas girl

AnneGG
on 7/24/17 1:49 pm

You got this! Small steps and remember you already know how to do what you need to do!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1230 views