kathy s WLS Journey - 6 months already?

Kathy S.
on 7/27/17 10:56 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Has It Been Almost 6 Months?

Feb. 27, 2005

Well I am two days away from my 6 month YIPEE. I am so excited and can't believe it's been 6 months. Thinking back on the rough start I had it's strange to be so excited. There are so many things that are different with losing the weight.

Don't get me wrong, I have a ways to go but, as least I can get in the car without having to put the steering wheel up high. Walk without breaking into a sweat and breathing heavy. Energy I didn't know I had and the faith in myself to do things I didn't dare to dream before.

If you are reading this and you are pre-op, this will change your life in ways you dare only to dream. If you are post-op and struggling through, hang in there, it's worth it!!!!! If you are at goal, thank you for being my inspiration!!!

I will be taking some pictures and hope to have a before and after here shortly. Oh, and I am having one done with my last 10 strands of hair and then after with my crew cut, chuckle, chuckle...

Take care,
Kathy

330, when I began this journey, 299 day of surgery, 185 6 months.

Updated thoughts - I want you to know even with the roughest of rough starts it can happen, it will happen. Just stay strong! Once I get going there was no stopping me! LOL not sure why the xtra large font. Maybe my eyes were needing some carrots...

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active