Kathy S - WLS Journey - Stuck, No Glamour Shots, PS, Tee Shirts and LipoInABox

Kathy S.
on 8/15/17 1:25 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

August 10, 2005

Hi Everyone,

WOW, I can't believe my one year anniversary date is coming up so fast. I went out to try and find a Glamore shots place for some after pics and find they are no longer here in IL. Bummer.... I want to look fabulous and didn't want to take a picture by the old fireplace. Oh well, I am sure it will be ok.

I can't believe I am STUCK! I go from 140 to 139. I am sooo close to trying the all protein diet to break my plateau. Just get me in the 120's Lord.

Still researching the PS. I am going to wait until I see my surgeon the 30th. He has not seen me since October of last year. I can't wait to see his face. 190 gone from my heaviest!!!!

So I want to get a tee shirt and put my before picture on it with the title never again. And I am going to wear this when I work out. I think I will post about this in case other think it's a great idea.

I am so excited, as I have an appointment to go to the dentist ( I bet you never thought you would hear anyone say that) but I have always wanted a soap opera smile and we are going to start the process.

Someone posted about the undergarments called Lipo In A Box. I have the cami and brief and I must say I am disappointed. I took my measurements from a Wal-Mart garmet that cost $16.00 and one I bought at Penny's for $30.00 and only my boobs measure less. These were VERY EXPENSIVE. I did also get a body briefer. I want to wear it tomorrow and see if it fits better. It's hard to find something to hold all this skin in but so far the Penny's one is leading the pack.

I just filled out an application for being a chapter leader here. Not having a support group here is the only thing I miss....

Well, I can't wait to be able to post my after picture. I hope it looks ok.....

Love you all....I will update again very soon.

Take care,
Kathy

Updated thoughts - when you get so close to goal after all we go through your head is spinning. You have so many things you want to do, celebrate, share no scream it to the roof tops. You start to believe the impossible is possible, the fat = fear slowly melts away like the pounds. There is no feeling like it and I can't wait to read your celebrations as you hit goal!!!!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/17 2:13 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

Did you do anything special to beat this plateau or did it just come off slowly but surely?

Kathy S.
on 8/15/17 2:39 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I upped my protein and changed up my work outs.... I had a 9 week stall and it drove me nuts, but I kept looking at the before and afters I took, reminded myself I went from a size 32 to 4 and took it 1 day at a time. I knew I was doing all the right things and hang in there. Once the scales started moving again it never stopped.

Change what you are eating, if you have been swimming try biking. I highly recommend weights as the more muscle you put on the more you cals you burn.

YOU GOT THIS!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/17 3:01 am
VSG on 12/28/16

Congrats on your success! I love the t shirt idea. I'll bet you feel great.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1480 views