Counting on this site- staying on course!

Emcvt
on 9/19/17 6:12 pm

I had one of those days that in the past would have been an "excuse" for poor choices but I didn't give in today. I honestly thought of all of the stories shared on this site and the support everyone provides each other. I haven't had.my surgery yet but I am learning so much from all of you as I get closer. Thank you all for being the positive voices today that kept me on track. Kept to my healthy eating and exercising. Hoping for weight loss goal met next month then surgery soon after!

Lina_Ann
on 9/19/17 7:13 pm

This website is amazing. When I was looking into surgery, I read through every thread possible on here. When I got reffered in June I made an account. I have learned so much and have gotten so much great advice and support. This has made my anxiety and worries about surgery so much easier to handle. I can't wait to have surgery and learn more so I can help other people on here.

Hope to see more of you around! :)

Referral: June 2017
RNY with Dr. Neville in Ottawa: January 8th, 2018

Emcvt
on 9/20/17 5:44 pm

Thank you! I agree with you about this site. I am hoping for a late November early December surgey date? How about you? I am incredibly lucky. The practice I am working with is greag and giving me lots of guidance and I was told my insurance typically grants approval in 1 week. So my projected timeline is reasonable not many more syeps to take

Lina_Ann
on 9/20/17 6:12 pm

All I have left is a sleep study next month and 1 last appointment with my dietitan on then3rd and then I am ready for surgery! My doctor estimates I will get surgery in December or January. I'm very excited...and impatient :P

Referral: June 2017
RNY with Dr. Neville in Ottawa: January 8th, 2018

Kathy S.
on 9/20/17 1:02 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Sending you a group hug!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Emcvt
on 9/20/17 5:45 pm

Thanks I appreciate it! I can't wait to be on the other side of this. I am so ready for the next phase of my life to begin

Most Active