Kathy S - WLS Journey - PS Approval - Document EVERYTHING!

Kathy S.
on 9/21/17 11:14 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I no longer have the photos. My Mac crashed and I don't have access to them. However I will try and give you suggestions on what you need to do and what you would be seeing. Take photos of every rash, sore, open wound and document every doctor visit for any and all issues. My panni skin was so bad I had balance issues too.

Nov 29, 2005

Here are pictures of my arms and the fold of skin on my back. The red spots are where they would bleed and the armpits had a fungus most of the time that meds didn't help.

YES, this hurts as bad as it looks. This is under my breast. If I wore a bra it would rub it and it would bleed, if I didn't wear a bra the skin on skin would make it bleed as well. Try wearing a bra and exercising with this.....

I saved the best/worst for last. I had several pics that showed just how bad this was but tried to pick two that were the most detailed. I think these do the trick... These were of my panni skin and when I lifted the skin there was open wounds underneath from where it would rub and sweat. I used a towel and 2 girdles and it still was so bad.

In no way do I think my pain is worst than anyone else's. The reason for me sharing these very private, personal pics is in hopes that it will help you get approval from the insurance companies. Once these pictures were viewed by the same people from BCBS, they approved EVERYTHING which equals to an almost entire body lift.

I want to take a special moment and thank Susan from BCBS. We say people at the insurance companies don't have a heart and or not human. I am so thankful I found one that will always have a a special place in my heart. Thank you Susan.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Renren
on 9/24/17 3:10 pm
VSG on 12/02/15

I hope you are as happy now in 2017

5'2.5" Surgery date/ 12-02-15 Dr.Valentine Boise ID

Highest:289 SW/212 CW 122

Goal/125-130

Goal reached at 10 months

Kathy S.
on 9/25/17 1:39 pm - InTheBurbs, XX