What's on your mind? 11/12/17

NYMom222
on 11/13/17 1:53 pm, edited 11/13/17 5:54 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Interesting... I have a Masters in Healthcare Management and Policy.

one of my shortcomings in finding a job, while I have great management experience, I am not up on the latest computer/IT Healthcare stuff... although I am certainly not computer illiterate.

Good Luck. Exciting.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

theAntiChick
on 11/13/17 4:08 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

Cool.

I'll drop you a PM with my LinkedIn profile. If I can ever help you out with anything let me know. :) Right now I work for a specialty laboratory company and my position is more IT development than actual informatics, but after next Spring (I got tuition reimbursement, and my obligation to the company is up in May) I'm hoping to find a position that will better use my skills and experience with a hospital or large provider network. :)

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/13/17 5:27 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hooray to emotional & mental boost. Everyone could use a few of those every now & then.

I hope you get to be a pro at your new job. I understand the nervousness. I've been at my job for years, long enough that new people in my department look to me for guidance & help sometimes & that same nervousness you get from being new, I get from being old. No I'm not old, at least not in my head anyway.

But the nervousness is for me to not lead the new people in the wrong direction or giving them the wrong information etc. So that nervousness can be felt by new people like yourself & those with experience too.

Sorry that you got to the point that you had to evict some of your family. It's really messed up that some people feel that they can take advantage of others because they're related.

Me, I'm good. I get kinda weepy every now & then, but part of it is because it's my tom & I hate how sensitive I get. I'm ready to suck down a bag of Jolly Rancher sours, rather than the 3 I planned for.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/17 8:21 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I am so emotional and over sensitive over everything. Not eating my emotions is my hardest habit to break!

Melody P.
on 11/13/17 7:13 pm - Amarillo, TX

Family can be such a trial. I'm sorry you've had to go through that.

on my mind...well I'm feeling like things are going great, so great in fact that I'm fearing that the other shoe will drop. I've not been eating the best. My BS's are running about 5-10 points higher. It's like I am trying to set myself up for the other shoe to drop on my complicated head. I had to have a stress test this past Friday. I think I got the clearance but won't know until the 5th. I'm nervous over that. So tonight I started to log again. I wasn't doing horribly but I could feel it coming...a big slip up. I am forgiving myself and moving on.

I've decided to make Christmas candy...just not as much. I'll be glad to give it away and my nieces and nephew will love it.

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/17 8:19 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

We all make mistakes in our lives. I know I make frequent food mistakes. It's hard forgiving yourself for them but we must! As long as we learn from our bumps we are that much stronger.

Laura in Texas
on 11/14/17 8:32 am

I'm sorry your mom and your sister let you down. I remember you mentioning that you are close to your grandmother. Focus on good times with her.

Congrats on the new job!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active