Did Dr Now obtain a new wife ?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/4/18 7:00 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Shhhhhhhh, don't say that name, you'll get reported for a "personal attack!" :-o

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/3/18 7:08 pm
RNY on 08/05/19
On February 3, 2018 at 6:29 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

I mean seriously.. he changed from over-needed DS to VSG on huge patients .... now he?s doing BALLOON procedures ?!!!

This is a doctor whose passion to improve health care for MO patients I TOTALLY believe in...

honestly I really hoped he'd choose the BEST of us and continue his pioneering much needed work for everyone's benefit.

I guess he chose a ( Very old and cynical in spirit ) nineteen year old ( GRRR)

I truly hoped he'd choose me .. prep school and Ivy League educated , grateful and beautiful and accommodating. I guess his patients weren't good enough for him.

Why in the world is this any of your business?

And why is it a problem if somebody chooses to date/marry someone much younger than themselves? You seem to brag quite frequently about sleeping with "hot younger men," so why can't someone else do that?

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Grim_Traveller
on 2/4/18 3:22 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Hey! I have no interest in hot younger men.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

NHPOD9
on 2/4/18 3:43 am

WTF.

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/4/18 5:40 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I am pretty certain that "choosing his patients" to date or marry would be a gross violation of medical ethics, and has absolutely nothing to do with continuing to "pioneer much needed work" in bariatrics.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 6:25 am, edited 2/3/18 10:25 pm

For goodness? sakes can?t people tell when someone?s joking lol?

But the new surgery practices are kind of interesting - did he lose SMO patients or did he just lose patience with a reluctant to comply constituency a saint would find impossibly frustrating ?

As far as I know ( which is hardly anything) Dr Now has been happily married forever - if I thought otherwise seriously I would never have posted jokingly.

hollykim
on 2/4/18 6:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 4, 2018 at 2:25 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

But the new surgery practices are kind of interesting - did he lose SMO patients or did he just lose patience with a reluctant to comply constituency a saint would find impossibly frustrating ?

As far as I know ( which is hardly anything) Dr Now has been happily married forever - if I thought otherwise seriously I would never have posted jokingly.

um, no. We know joking when we read it. You are totally insulted that he didn't choose you, like you even had a chance, since I am pretty sure you don't run across him in your "modeling" assignments.

you need to back away from the wine again,Ava.

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 1:14 pm

Lol lol

catwoman7
on 2/4/18 9:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

no - he's divorced (I googled it because I couldn't believe someone his age would marry a 19-year-old - and of course, he didn't...(I could not tell that you were joking))

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

MarinaGirl
on 2/4/18 10:07 am
On February 4, 2018 at 2:25 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Most people can tell when normal people are joking but you're not normal. You are a very strange person and whether you are in real life doesn't matter. How you choose to portray yourself online comes across as mentally erratic and at times unstable.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1373 views