How did you choose your user name?

Amy R.
on 3/3/18 7:11 am

I was there for a lot of that as well. It was pretty fiery around here.

Some of it can still be recovered by looking at posting history and such. But a lot of the more "exciting" moments/threads were pulled and are gone for good I assume.

CJ On Orcas
on 3/3/18 4:02 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

cjonorcas: Cheryl Jackson on Orcas. It is my username foe literally everything in my life. Very boring but hard to figure out, evidently. If I could figure out how to jazz it up by capitalizing and spacing I would (CJ on Orcas) but I am seriously a technological idiot. I used to be able to drive a train before I had this stupid new knee, though.

NYMom222
on 3/3/18 7:51 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I always use 222 on my name from when I signed up for my original AOL account back in The dial up days. I put in my name which was of course taken, so they suggested my name and a random number. I didn't want a random number so 222 was a higher number and easy to remember. Plus the @ sign is on the same keyboard key as the 2 meaning every time I typed my email address I just hit the same key four times. Is that the epitomy of lazy? Ha.

Funny thing is when I hit my lowest weight for a millisecond I actually had lost 222 pounds. Weird right?

I am not sure why NYMom except of course #nativenewyorker

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active