Hey guys, thank you!

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/18 3:26 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I posted my rant on our meal thread in the VSG forum, but I know some of you don't venture into our territory. I just wanted to say to everyone in general that you all are one of my best supports. I love you guys and I wish I could come to your houses (like a creeper) and give you all hugs. The advice you've given me over this year and a half roughly has helped me lose this much weight. I'm so glad to know that even if I need some extra help with more therapy to address my bad relationship with numbers and scales, you all have helped me build a healthy foundation to stand on. You guys are awesome and will always be awesome.

And to newbies or even oldies, ask for help when you need it :) from a professional, a family member, or whoever!

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/18/18 4:25 pm

You are an amazing young lady. I don't have any children, and most of the time I have no regrets. Except when I read posts you write - They I think if I had a child - I wish she/he were as you are. Kind and strong...

HUGS..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/18 4:59 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Oh, thank you! I cried a bit when I read that, that's such an incredibly sweet thing to say and means a lot to me.

Kristi T.
on 5/19/18 9:44 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

This made me tear up a bit too:-)

Partlypollyanna
on 5/18/18 8:41 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I'm relatively new to this but you seem like one of the most positive individuals here and your accomplishment is incredible! Thank you for always cheerleading the rest of us!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Shannon S.
on 5/20/18 11:34 am
VSG on 11/07/17

You're amazing. You are a true gift to this site. Your kindness and loving spirit shine though in your posts. Thank you for your feedback, support, and advice as well.

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/18 9:42 am

Mersh what Hala, Shannon and Polly have said you are so wonderful and sweet... It has been a complete joy to see your life unfold this past year! You make me happy to read your posts!!! Your family and friends must be so proud of you!! I have not had good computer connection with loss of power with a tornado that hit my town. saw your message brieflyv(shotty cellular connection when I had it)and got my power back last night. Found this message to tell you.... you have done a phenomenal, awesome job girl friend!!

Dcgirl
on 5/22/18 7:20 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You have really done amazingly! I have been so impressed with your dedication and the obvious effort it took to lose such an astounding amount of weight. You seem to have a really good head on your shoulders and I am just thrilled that you are living a happier and healthier life. What you have achieved is incredible. Keep up the great work!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1349 views