What's on your Monday Menu RNY'ers?

peachpie
on 10/8/18 2:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!!! I hope you all have a a wonderful day enjoying (or avoiding :-) family and friends!

Hubby and I off today- Columbus Day, but the kids have school. It's rare when this happens. I had grand plans to clean the carpets, but I don't feel like it. Hubby has tickets to an orchestra event tonight that he gave me the option of reneging on. I have some stuff to prepare for work tomorrow. I'm debating if I want to run a short run today- I should rest because yesterday I didn't tape a tors and now it hurts, But...

qotd: early bird or night owl? I'm definitely an early bird. I wake without an alarm by 4 am most mornings. I lay in bed lurking online until it's time for me to start my day. At night I can barely keep my eye open beyond 8:30. (Which is why the orchestra may not happened tonight).

210.5 today, 3.5 years out

m1: egg, ham, turkey sausage patties

m2:Greek yogurt and berries

m3: salmon and salad

m4: ?? Maybe pork chops?

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Partlypollyanna
on 10/8/18 3:16 am, edited 10/7/18 8:17 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning Peach and other menu-ers! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to those way up north too!

QOTD - early bird for sure...worse today than usual because of jet lag but i'm using it to finish a book, get laundry done and hopefully will be back to my normal schedule tomorrow. I'm optimistic!

Accountability - I gained 2.6lbs while on vacation - i tried to eat protein forward and track but so hard to estimate portions -- I did much better on the land portion, I suspect, than I did on the cruise portion - I was lucky that they always had a cheese plate option for dessert so I always had the cheese, skipped the bread and crackers. I got home yesterday and will be very diligent now - I have an 8 month check up on Monday of next week so I want to be back where I was before vacation at a minimum! To that end, I did make a point of getting all my food prep done yesterday for the week.

174.2, a little over 7 months out

Coffee and Half and Half/tea all day

B - one egg with .5 oz shredded cheddar

L - 3.1 oz deli roast beef, 1 square tillamook cheddar

D - 3 oz deli ham, cannon light and fit greek

645 calories, 61 protein, 18 carbs

Exercise - either walk after work or treadmill after work

Have a great start to the week everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

peachpie
on 10/8/18 4:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Oops- I'm obviously not up since I put this on the wrong board.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1375 views