A round of applause for...

Doranna S.
on 4/25/07 10:49 am - University Park, IL
ME!!!!!!!!!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Hands  My date is fast approaching:  Monday April 30th!!  I just wanted to catch everyone before you go on your way to your weekend activities.  I am so excited that my day is finally here! May I please have your "autographs" on my surgery support page??  Thanks to all for your support. http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/dorannaslaton/
"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."  Ephesians 3:20-21                                                                          

Looking for a high-quality liquid vitamin? www.shopgbg.com/arthurslaton
DedeeP
on 4/25/07 11:14 am - Muskogee, OK
Congratulations thats great news.
"I haven't failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work" ~Thomas Edison

Princess T.
on 4/25/07 11:18 am - Licking County, OH
(ok, supposed to be a "round" we'll see if this works out...lol)                                                                                               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to DisneyWorld!!  And you're all invited to join me!!

Alyson
on 4/25/07 11:31 am
Linda S.
on 4/25/07 2:22 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so happy for you, welcome to the losers bench. On my way to your page now dear lady!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active