alicia0206’s Posts

alicia0206
on 11/17/17 9:45 pm
Topic: RE: I gained the weight back, now what?

Four years ago I had the vertical sleeve procedure done. Everything went well and I lost over a hundred pounds in a year. Things were great and then life happened and the next thing I know, here I am four years later fifty pounds shy of my max weight. I remember when I was getting ready to have the surgery people told me the stories about how they knew someone who gained the weight back. My response to them was, I am not going to gain the weight back, nope, not me! Well, it happened to me and I am miserable all over again. I know I can't have a quick fix again but I don't know where to start to lose this weight again. I am a 26-year-old female who works third shift/ 60+ hours a week. Should I join one of those meal plan things where they send me all the meals? Do I make up my own diet and exercise and try to stick with it for the millionth time? I know diet and exercise is the answer, but clearly, it's not that simple or I wouldn't have had to have the surgery in the first place. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Most Active