on 1/29/09 5:15 am, edited 2/24/09 11:02 am - VI
Topic: RE: SomePeople
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand ,
        Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
               Life is good today. Life is good today.
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/09 10:57 pm
I think they talk outta their "ass" saying how many people they slept with, where, how, and all that. It is in poor taste. Total Trailer Trash!

Maybe they would like me to french kiss them?
Our Lady of Perpetual
Victimhood

on 1/28/09 9:04 am - Vatican City
Somepeople shouldn't talk about how they sliced their "tuna" when they were shaving.
 Ego sum victor audite mihi rudo
Is est meus crux crucis perfero
Mona Lisa
on 1/28/09 8:25 am
I have to agree with you.  Somepeople just don't get it!

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/09 12:05 pm
Topic: SomePeople
Somepeople think they are so smart. Somepeople think its clever and cute to badmouth others that choose to NOT put out their real information. This is the Internet, dumbass!

Somepeople make me sick.
Popper
on 6/24/06 2:43 pm - Southern Burbs, MN
Topic: RE: Just wondering...?
Heidi - I must say it was surprising to find someone on here who knows what animal husbandry is..... I was raised on a farm, and was in 4-H and FFA for many years. I guess I never thought about what you posted until now. Back when I was on the farm, we drank the milk right out of our bulk tank, and ate those higher fat type of dairy foods.. But when working on the farm I was big, but more in a muscular sense, however after moving out and taking those habits with me, and not doing the physical work that goes along with farming, that's when the weight began to creep up. I am now actually drinking skim milk, and low fat dairy, which was so hard at first, it tasted like water at first. I went on to get my bachelor of science in animal science/dairy from the U of M. I didn't notice too many of my peers from farms, being overweight either... I do feel that food centralism is definitely a part of the lives of the older farmers, and some of todays since food is so much closer to the table to those folks, they also take great pride in their products and want to enjoy them, and share at holidays, special events, etc. Well, I'm rambling, talk again.... ~Karen
heidiraels
on 5/26/06 12:55 pm - Chaska, MN
Topic: Just wondering...?
Do any of you that were raised in the farm/rural culture feel that the food centrism of farm life, and acceptance of excess weight in the farm population contributed to their obesity? I am a daughter of a farmer. I raised Beef cattle and Purebred Hogs, and received many honors and awards for my livestock and records, including becoming the first woman to win Star Chapter Farmer in my Chapter in 1987. I have left the occupation, but still have a very tender heart for those who stuck it out. Heidi L-S RNY Gastric Bypass 4/18/2006
Amy Williams
on 5/3/06 2:05 pm
Topic: Important Notice
Please remember this forum was designed for "Animal Husbandry" although the board is not currently active, there are members who come here to want to talk about this subject. We are currently removing any posts on this board that are not about this subject. Many of the content on the board recently have been in violation to our terms of service. We have a forum devoted to sexual topics. This is in an area that has a disclaimer for that reason. We are sorry if there appears to be an issue on this other forum, but unfortunately this forum is not for this topic. Thanks for your understanding, Amy Williams OH Staff
T
on 5/2/06 2:51 am - washington c.h., OH
T
on 5/1/06 11:38 am - washington c.h., OH
Topic: RE: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
well besides u i know i dont have any OH friends...at least none that conversate with me regularly.....oh well, when u already got the best u dont need all the rest T
Most Active
Recent Topics
SomePeople
SomePeople · 4 replies · 325 views
Just wondering...?
heidiraels · 1 replies · 393 views