Transport help???

lisawheeler
on 6/6/05 1:17 am - Andrews, TX
Hey it's me again. I have 2 babies that need to go from TX to NJ and the other from TX to MA. Is there ANYONE who can help transport these little ones to their forever homes? I am looking for everything in between both places, so if you would like to help, give me a shout please and thank you! Huggies, Lisa
ladythesp
on 9/4/05 12:40 am - Newington, CT
Hi Lisa, Do you know about Truck-n-Paws? It's a nationwide group of volunteers who arrange and transport all over the country. I have been a member for about 8 months. I am in central CT and not a lot of transports come through here, but I have done a half dozen or so. They are a great resource to use, also Operation Stan (Save The Animals Now). Take Care Pat H
lisawheeler
on 9/4/05 6:53 am - Andrews, TX
Yes! I'm a member, thanks! We got Cinnamon to her forever home in MA and the NJ run didn't go. Now we're working on getting dogs from the West Louisana Humane Society. If there's transport help available, please let me know! Hugs to all, and prayers to hurricane victims! Lisa
BlkNectar
on 10/17/05 4:31 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
I have a small collection that I would like to donate to assit the animals from the storm. Please let me know where I could send in memoriam to someone who died. Thanks [email protected]
BlkNectar
on 10/17/05 4:29 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
I would like to beccome involved with this project. Can you let me know some details? I would love to volunteer to help animals. Thanks
Most Active