Help! She needs a home fast!

donnamae
on 12/8/05 7:53 pm - Sacramento, CA
Donna J Sacramento, CA 95825 Hello, My name is Donna, and I need your help! My husband and I moved into my son's house last March, to help us and my son financially. Unfortunately, it proved to be a problem with my husband traveling from work to home at night, when he was so tired. I worried about him getting into an accident, so we decided to look for a place to rent closer to his work. We found a place, but are unable to have pets here. We did not have enough time to find another place so we moved in without taking our kitty. The problem is we have a tabby cat who is 4 & 3/4 years old and very sweet, that we had to leave behind. Her name is Tabitha, she has always mainly been in a single pet family environment When, we left her with family, she was the only cat in the house. Now, there are 3 or 4 others. Where she is staying now is where we lived before we moved into my son's house. We left her there so, she would not have to readjust to a new environment until we found a permanent place of our own. (It just did not happen.) Tabitha, is a house cat, she does not like being outside and has not had any shots due to being inside for so long. She is a one pet owners dream. She does not relate with other pets and prefers not to be bothered by them. I can see where she runs from the other cats and hides from them (I am sure she feels invaded by them). She has been spayed, and is a very clean cat. She is mostly white (underneath) with a half white diamond on her back. She does not like to be held, but will sit next to you or in your lap or behind your head when you are sitting down, and loves to be petted. She is a talker, and because my husband always got up at 5:00 am, she would walk around him and chat away. She likes to sleep with you, behind your legs, but usually we just had her sleep in the front room as we both have CPAP machines in our bedroom. She likes to sit on a cat tree and look out side, or she will peer out the front room window while standing on her hind legs with paws on the window sill. She basically eats only dry food and loves to play with a feather on a stick (cat toy). Because, it is scary placing our cat with just anyone (there are a lot of people who are mean to cats), I am looking for a home for her with loving people who are settled in and not planning to move in the near future. I don't want her to have a unstable home and am praying that perhaps some one *****ads this email and is truly interested will contact me. I am in hopes to find her a home this weekend, and if it is God's will, perhaps someone who loves and appreciates cats will write me and let me know. My email address is: [email protected] Thank you in advance for answering this email. Sincerely, Donna
mamamc
on 1/16/06 10:35 am - AL
Theres a lady looking for a dog but i thought she'd be better with a cat ..go down a few threads..shes in CA too it might just be the answer to everyones needs.. Wendy
Most Active