please is any one here .

brenda F.
on 7/13/09 10:42 am - whitney, TX
my baby Bandit is 15 yrs old he is crying in so much pain ,i have no moneys to take him to be put to sleep. is there anything i can give for pain .he wieghs 70 pounds ..he is a wolf/husskie ..
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Bonnibj
on 8/20/09 6:09 am - Augusta, GA
So sorry to hear about Bandit.   Have you checked around to the different vets in your area?   We take our pets to a vet hospital here in Ga and they don't charge to put an animal to sleep if you are a patient.   The cost from other vets varies here too.   I know it is hard to watch someone you love so much suffer.  We have an old greyhound that will need the service soon too.  He, too is 15 years old (which is really old for a greyhound) and he's got cataracts, arthritis, and he's senile.   When it gets to where he is in a lot of pain we will have to do the same.
    One of our other greyhounds had bone cancer and we gave her tylenon with codine for the pain.   Unfortunately it didn't handle that sort of pain for long and we had to have her put to sleep.   I am NOT a vet, by any means, but you might try an adult aspirin or something if you want to.   Google pain medications for dogs and see what comes up.
   Hope Bandit feels better soon.  I will be thinking of him.
Bonnie
DebsGiz
on 1/19/10 12:11 pm - FL
Brenda,

Maybe you can get ahold of the SPCA in your area for help.  You simply cannot let this poor animal suffer.  There  has to be options, and you need to find out what they are.  Get out the telephone book and call every vet in your area; someone is going to help you if you reach out.

Even if it means signing him over to the SPCA, it's better than allowing him to die in agony...  He is depending on you so please don't let him down. 

I'll keep you in my prayers.
brenda F.
on 1/19/10 9:00 pm - whitney, TX
Hun ,we lost our fur son a few Mo's a go ,and yes i did get him something for pain .i lay-ed with him for 2 days and night ,when i would get up to go eat r to the bathroom ,i know he was sayin momma momma ,so i would stay by his side and he would rest .he passed in his sleep .
red
DebsGiz
on 1/20/10 10:34 am - FL
I am so glad you were able to get help for your babay.  My heart so goes out to you because I know how difficult it is to lose a furry child.  You were such a wonderful mamma to him and I so hope that you will continue to feel his spirit around you everyday.

God bless you...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 610 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 478 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 799 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 442 views