Support Group

Kim T.
on 1/6/11 12:03 am - Mesquite, TX
Okay, I have been talking about setting up an OH Support group since about October.  Now that the holidays are over, I got it done.  It is still new, and in the works. 

This group is not for people that are just tired of their surgery.  It is for those of us that have had, or are having major problems.  This is a place that you can feel safe.  I will screen everyone before adding them, and read their problems.  It is not a group to judge anything that is said. I want an environment where we aren't scared to talk about our worries or our problems. Advice is always welcome, criticism isn't. I think that we have gotten enough of it from people that don't have complications.  I have it hidden to the public.  It can be found through search, but only people invited to join can see what is said.

My problems were so severe that I had my surgery reversed.  I am now doing better, but I know how it feels.  I have met so many people along my journey that have had major problems, but there is just no place for all of us to come together in a private way.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with a brief explanation with what you are going through. After I screen your information, I will add you.  Please know that trolls will be removed from the group.

Thank You.

-Kim T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 864 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8461 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9026 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 10998 views