Misery Loves Company

lbmg
on 12/22/15 6:03 pm

So they say "misery loves company" and this miserable soul is looking for company. I have to admit (repent?) that the last three and a half years of my "pouch life" have been pretty much handed to the dogs. I could give you all kinds of excuses if I wanted to but the truth is I took my pouch for granted. Admittedly, 4+ years ago even after surgery I could eat almost anything and not get sick. Even if I dumped, I moaned and groaned and threw up and still went on with the horrible behavior. Now the occasional binge and intentional ignorance, has led to me paying for it. I am about 100 lbs away from where I am supposed to be, when I used to only 35 lbs. away from goal,saddened by the gift I took for granted and perplexed because now that I keep growing in size, I no longer have anymore clothes I can fit into. Financially, I am not in the place in which I can afford a NUT again and I definitely can't just go out and buy a new wardrobe.

Normally I wouldn't do this (put my business out in the public eye), but I am DESPERATE to hear from anyone else that has taken their pouch for granted and successfully come back swinging. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE??? How did you get back on track? I will take anything that is given--advice or criticism! Thanks.

By: LBMG

Lap RNY: 10/15/2007

SW: 330 lbs.--CW: 206.4 lbs.--GW: 125 lbs.

LOST: 123.6 lbs. --81.4 lbs. to go!!!

StrawWalker
on 1/6/16 6:46 pm
Start back with square one. Two weeks pre op we had to go on protien drinks and nothing but. Then contine in the exact way as they had you eat post op. I have seen many throughout the years that were able to do it and you can too.
Take care
StrawWalker

Start 290, Current 180, Goal 150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 850 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8451 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9016 views
I want it reversed!