Hello

Christina Mastin
on 6/17/06 5:01 am - Fort Polk, LA
Hello ARMY bored!
krmlk26
on 6/17/06 11:46 am - close to louisville, KY
hey!!! This board is really slow (not a lot of posts) feel free to email me sometime!! I haven't read your profile yet... I will go do that! Karly
Cammy H.
on 6/18/06 1:18 am - Army wife (Non-op), LA
Hi Christina, Welcome to the army board. You will notice it is pretty inactive. I hope this will change in time. BTW, I was at fort polk 3 years ago. If it weren't for an awesome church and being 4 hours from my mom's doorstep, i would have died of boredom lol Again, welcome Cam
Christina Mastin
on 6/18/06 1:51 am - Fort Polk, LA
FORT POLK is soooooooo boreing. LOL but you know that.. LOL
Cammy H.
on 6/18/06 10:37 am - Army wife (Non-op), LA
alexandria has a lot of fun things to do. A lot of people goto toledo bend to the lake on the weekends. I would go like to a tourist center in alexandria. Theyw ould probably have brochures on things to do. They sometime offer discounts or give you free tickets. When we moved to fort leonard wood(MUCH more boring and isolated than fort polk)lol, we had our son. We went to the tourist center and found out about a lot of things that were within driving distance to do that we had no idea about. Even got free tickets and stuff. fort polk is attempting to make major improvements (so my friends who are still there tell me) Hopefully you won't be stuck there long Cam
cyndie M.
on 6/19/06 12:10 pm - university place, WA
hey we just left fort polk i miss it !!! i am from louisiana though we are at fort lewis now. how long have you been at polk? you can email me any time or i have yahoo. my name on yahoo is cyndiemcmullen i have myspace too cyndie
fhgt48
on 6/18/07 6:17 pm - Caldwell, ID
I love ft Lewis. It is a lot better than the idaho desert I live in now. I really do love Idaho, I just like the cost and Ft Lewis is one of my favorite places. Diana
Most Active