Military wives, interested in a paid survey?

bon
on 4/24/08 11:43 am - Enterprise, AL
Hey ladies, I found this online, you may or may not be interested. If you are interested & fit the criteria, let me know & I will get you in touch with the lady doing the paper. You can also forward on to any other wives who may be interested. I know some of you may not have deployed hubby's or children @ home, but ya'll may know of other wives who may fit the criteria. The following is what I found. I do not know how many she has, but she needs 120 Military wives to fill out the survey: "I am a graduate student in the communication department at UC Santa Barbara working on my Masters thesis. I am looking for women whose husbands are currently deployed and who have at least one child living at home with them. You will need to fill out a survey that should only take about 30 minutes to complete. You will receive $15 for your time!" I took the survey myslf, it wasn't bad. If ya want more information, let me know! My email is blouhaze@... If you are not interested, I apologize for bothering ya'll! Have a great day!
Most Active