vitamins

shalanda
on 9/16/13 6:55 am

hello, i would like to know, what complications you can  have if ,you do not take rny gastric bypass vitamins daily?

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/13 2:59 am

TAKE YOUR VITAMINS

I got out of the habit and became extremely deficient in B12 and D.  If you get below 400, I think it is, of B 12 you will have issues with brain function; forgetfulness; foggy thinking etc.  If this goes on long enough it becomes permanent.  Both are easy to bring back up which I did.  But once was not enough  for me.  I once again got lax about taking my vitamins and last week I told my  doctor I was forgetting to take them.  she did a blood test and told me the reason I was forgetting was because my b12 was low again and then she said something I had not heard before.  First comes the brain function issues then comes death.  Got my attention.  The b12 results she got in her office but the D had to be sent off.  Yep it was low also.  I am now on RX vitamin D for 8 weeks then back to my regular amount DAILY.  It was so stupid of me to stop them.  After 7 years out I just got lazy.

shalanda
on 10/29/13 6:15 am

HI LINDA MY VITAMIN D LEVEL WAS 14 AND SHOULD BE 30. I'M NOW TAKING 50, 000 RX IN VITAMIN D. I HAVE TO TAKE IT FOR 12 WEEKS. I HAVE TO GET THE CORRECT VITAMINS. THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE

Nancy
on 7/5/14 4:23 am - Kasson, MN

Did u have any side effects from taking vit D

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/14 8:06 am

No, I had no side effects and after a short time on high doses I now take the normal dosage.

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/14 2:55 am - Laguna Niguel, CA

PatchMD, Vitamins and Supplements on a patch! Use Code OH2014, www.patchmd.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 94 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2331 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3538 views
Exercise where to start???