Scared about stopping my NSAID!

AmandaB9780
on 2/23/17 5:25 am, edited 2/22/17 9:27 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

I'm sure that you've already figured this out by now, but in case you haven't. I take Meloxicam (life saver) for my osteoarthritis but the one thing that I've found that works just as well, you just might have to take it a little more often is Tylenol Arthritis. There's a huge difference between taking regular Tylenol and Tylenol Arthritis, I've found anyway. I wish you the best of luck. I know what it's like to be in constant pain. 

CJ On Orcas
on 2/23/17 7:28 am
RNY on 09/09/16

I did nit know about Tylenol Arthritis.  Will find that today, thank you!  I used to take MEloxicam, but it is forbidden forever now.

AmandaB9780
on 2/23/17 8:07 am
RNY on 03/07/17

I'm confident that you will find a new BFF in Tylenol Arthritis! lol. I also have Psoriatic Arthritis which I take bi-weekly injections of Humira for. However, during flareups, the TA is also my go-to. 

phatdivabbw
on 11/30/18 1:52 pm - NJ

THIS IS INTERESTING. I TAKE TRAMADOL, MELOXICAM AND 4 ARTHRITIS TYLENOL TO MANAGE MY PAIN AND IT STILL DOESN'T GIVE ME ANY PAIN FREE DAYS. I HAD A VSG 6YRS AGO AND GAINED BACK 60LBS. I'M STRUGGLING NOW TO GET SOME OF THIS WEIGHT OFF MY JOINTS.

Smooches

mermaidoz
on 4/6/17 5:32 pm, edited 4/6/17 10:32 am - Canada

Recent studies have shown Tylenol Arthritis is pretty much useless except as a placebo. Placebo users get relief so if it works for you, great.

Tylenol does absolutely nothing for me, even when in hospital and they always give you Tylenol. What a snowjob Tylenol has done on hospitals providing them with free medication. Tylenol is super toxic to your liver. That has been proven, so take Tylenol at your own risk. I refuse it as my liver is too important to me, most meds are metabolyzed by our livers and Tylenol in all forms is extremely toxic to livers!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 92 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2329 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3534 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4803 views