Recent Posts

corine
on 3/16/06 2:37 am - santa Barbara, CA
Topic: RE: MUST BE UNDER A CAPRICORN SPELL
Hey! congradulations on your recent surgery! I was denied yet again and now I am starting all over again with the process! How is your healing process going?
enzyme
on 3/14/06 9:29 pm - jersey shore, NJ
Aquarian here...virgo rising. First time I realized there was an astrology board. good job with the 100lbs.
Elisa *
on 3/9/06 3:55 am - I.V., CA
Hello! Wow I read you're profile and I must say it's fascinating that you are an astrologer. I also read you've lost 100lbs that's great!! way to go!!! I wish I knew more about astrology but all I know is I'm an Aries... Take care and keep up the good work. Elisa
corine
on 1/30/06 3:53 am - santa Barbara, CA
Topic: RE: Anyone picked surgery date based on the signs???
Hey that is good advice... thanks! Bests, jackie
corine
on 1/30/06 3:49 am - santa Barbara, CA
Heya! How ya doing!? Gemini here! with a moon in Capricorn...
COBRANAN
on 1/18/06 8:31 am - PORT JEFFERSON, NY
Topic: MUST BE UNDER A CAPRICORN SPELL
Where are all the Gemini's...Aquarians..libra's and other extroverted folk....this board is like Capricorn-Scorpio (Repression-Paranoia)City...COME OUT..COME OUT WHERVER YOU ARE
Natasha S.
on 3/15/05 10:27 pm - Arizona, AZ
Cherokee S.
on 11/21/04 12:07 pm - Wolf Den, CT
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYBODY???
Business is BOOMING in here!!
Vonie E.
on 8/10/04 6:31 pm - New Castle, DE
Although I didn't chose my date (the surgeon staff did that) I thought my surgery date was amazingly lucky. 3-3-3 (March 3, 2003) I just knew it was a lucky date for me. And things have worked out so Great. Vonie
joan W.
on 8/1/04 7:41 am - forest, VA
I PICKED MY DATE, AUG 19 , BASED ON ASTROLOGY BUT BECAUSE I AM AN AMATUER ASTROLOGER, I DO HOPE TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL READING DONE. SOME THINGS I KNOW: DON'T HAVE SURGERY WHEN THE MOON IS IN THE SIGN THAT RULES THAT PART OF THE BODY.IN IUR CASE , WE SHOULD AVOID A DATE WHEN THE MOON IS IN CANCER.; DON'T HAVE SURGERY WHEN THERE IS A FULL MOON OR IS VOID OF COURSE,AND DON'T HAVE SURGERY WHEN THERE IS MANY NEGATIVE ASPECTS TO THE MOON. I THINK I HAVE PICKED A GOOD DATE FOR ME, BUT IF AN ASTROLOGER STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT I CHANGE THE DATE, I WON'T HESITATE.
Most Active
Recent Topics