Made it through the Panniculectomy!

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 11:36 pm - Oak park, MI
And I have to say, I look freaking fantastic!!!!! What a great job he did. I never in a million years imagined it could look this good. I am flat as a pancake for the first time in my entire life. I would highly recommend his skills to anyone who needed them. I am feeling better each day. The pain sucks, but I will endure for the end result. I dream of the day I can throw on the jeans of my fantasies! I recently saw some pics of others who had the same thing done and panicked a little at their results. Some just did not look so good and were still saggy. He did the muscle tightening and I am as tight as I wanted to be. Woo hoo for me! I am geeked, and this is the present I could have hoped for for the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone! Terri
LizH
on 12/19/05 11:38 pm - Cheverly, MD
Congratulations!
katiemother
on 12/20/05 3:37 am - Northern, VA
Terri, I am so happy for you!!!! Also envious. Even at my thinnest I still had a belly. Is it rude to ask the cost if insurance doesn't pay? Barb
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/05 8:33 pm - Oak park, MI
Thanks for the envy! My own thin sister said she was jeolous and that made my day! I estimate it would be about the same as the WLS surgery as it took just as much time, same surgeon, and same hospital stay. My WLS was $28,000. I think this one may be a little less as there was less testing after.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 11:22 am
Congrats Terry! Obviously I haven't been checking the boards much. I didn't realize your tummy tuck was happening in Dec. -- how are you feeling these days?
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Group
LeaAnn · 0 replies · 272 views
hi everyone
lovelylisa · 0 replies · 306 views
WOW!
BrownieGirl · 4 replies · 326 views