Long time no hear from

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 7:37 pm - Oak park, MI
Hi everyone still reading this board. Controversy and accusations from others memebers have rekindled my interest in this forum. Maybe we can get a reasonable discussion going here. I was recently accused of harassing another member here on another forum after sending ONE email in disagreement with what they posted. I guess you cannot disagree these days without casuing an uproar. I bet the word harrassment was used 5 times when I sent one lousy email. Hmmmmm. It is discouraging. Anywhoo, started a new job this week. I am recovering well from my TT and look fantastic in my tighty dress pants. Marriage is a little rocky right now, but hanging in there. Partying too much these days is killing me. I need to slow down a little. Still an Atheist and stronger than ever in my convictions. Easter is around the corner. I look forward to that $70.00 ham every year and mom's famous mac and cheese. I am lucky my family is not religious, so we just eat and give candy to the kids. Anybody still out there? What have you been up to? Terri
katiemother
on 3/14/06 10:10 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Terri, Good to hear from you. Like you, I only visit this site occasionally. The main board does little for me. The same stupid questions over and over drive me crazy. "I'm on a stall, Did I irritate my pouch, How do I post a picture, blah blah blah." My sister died earlier this month from breast cancer so I've been pretty raw. I'm sorry the god botherers were at you. Anyway, when is Easter? I honestly don't know. I suppose I could look at a calendar. LOL. When the kids were little, I'd do a basket. When I was little, we all got a new outfit. I'll be in Vegas from April 7 to 13 so if it falls then, I'll be playing poker for Easter. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Group
LeaAnn · 0 replies · 273 views
hi everyone
lovelylisa · 0 replies · 306 views
WOW!
BrownieGirl · 4 replies · 326 views