protein supplements

windsong
on 5/24/08 2:51 pm - Australia
Hi Debbie here, was hoping that yo may be able to answer my query: Have been looking at various sites that do shakes, powders, bars etc. But they are all in america....is there some where in Australia that we can get all these things? sure would be great....makes thinking about what to eat, protein wise much easier as some of the protein bars etc over here are more for body builders not designed for weight loss! Debbie
leisac
on 5/31/08 9:46 pm - Australia
RNY on 07/10/13
Hi Debbie. I've had my sleeve for just over 6 months now and have lost 54.8kg and it hasn't been that hard and I'm still losing. I have tried a few different protein drinks and things and have found that Coles is one of the best places to get protein supplements. I like the Musashi popper style drinks in strawberry or chocolate- haven't tried any of the Musashi powders. They also have protein chips in 3 different flavours which are good. My pre-op diet was 3 protein supplements/day (either soup or shake), 2 pieces of fruit and 2 cups of vegetables/day. Also had to have 3 protein shakes or soups/day + other liquids in the post-op phase. I used the Tony Ferguson products as I found they had the greatest range of flavours. Lost quite a bit of weight on my 2 week pre-op diet. My favourite protein powder is a chocolate on that is made by Nutra-life. It is also low carb which is good. Try googling Nutra-life carb lite. There are suppliers in Australia. I buy mine at the local health food shop. You could also try googling low carb zone as they have some high protein, low carb supplements. Let me know if you want any more info. I mainly tend to hang out on the main board but check my PM's fairly regularly. Cheers Leisa
sharyn_pear
on 7/4/08 5:20 pm - Australia
Hiya, I like to use Ladybird protein shakes. You can find them online at www.thexton.com.au I like the vanilla one . That site often has specials on Fridays. Sharyn.
Most Active
Recent Topics