hi there I'm new and am looking for advice/info/love etc..

chubby_bunny
on 6/1/08 10:06 pm - Australia
I am 23 female and weigh 115kg, the most I have ever weighed. Suffice to say I am very miserable. My doctor has referred me to a surgeon and I am thinking about the lap band as this seems the least permanent. I have an initial consult on thursday and just have a few questions for anyone willing to share their experiences why did you choose lap band out of all the surgery options? how long after seeing a surgeon did you have to wait to get the op done? what preparation did you have to do? how long were you out of work/life for after the operation? what can you eat? what can't you eat? what are some of the problems you have/had? what kind of results have you had? has it been worth it? this seems to be my last option I have tried pills/milkshakes/no carbs/dietitians etc. etc. and I exercise alot but carrying around twice my body weight makes me hungry and tired and so far no permanent or motivating results... I apologise if this is the second post I have made, couldn't see the first one, as I am new to the forum
Most Active
Recent Topics