this is a sad forum

Georgie Mayhem
on 1/3/12 4:48 pm - New Zealand
I was wanting to hear from new zealanders, and was told the ozzy forum was the place to go......
But no-one is here
where are all the nz and ozzys???????????????????????????????????????
HELP I'm all alone
nzgirl
on 1/28/12 8:42 pm
Hiya, Im a Kiwi just joined in the hope of getting some help with meds in Oz but as you say it does seem a sad forum. Its a shame cos I found them such a big help when I was in the UK. If you have found anything more successful please let me know as im all alone here too and getting desperate.
Georgie Mayhem
on 1/29/12 5:18 am - New Zealand
I just post and look on the main one on the home page. Dont think its just usa aas many international people post, have seen auzzies post on there too. So perhaps post on that one rather than the Australian one, and hopefully you'll get replies, ask for Auzzie help? I Have found everyone fantastic. Getting meds in oz sorry I cant help there, have you googled? What sort of meds are you after?, as if perscribed you'll have to go through doctor, otherwise tons of healthstores, chemists that ship internationally.  Otherwise go to your GP as they can look at the drug register and get an equivalant if you cant  get it in oz.
Hope this helps somewhat.
Georgie

nzgirl
on 1/29/12 8:48 am

Thanks, yup my new doctor here has no idea how malabsorbtion works and neither do any of the pharmacies in town. I have tried googling but no joy as yet. I will try the main forum as you suggest and see if anyone in Oz replies. Thanks again!

brele
on 10/22/12 9:00 am
looknig for a active aussie forum. but this is a dead one :(
Most Active
Recent Topics