my son has started new testing

deelight152
on 2/8/05 9:19 am - Down South, IL
My son is now going to chicago to childrens memorial for his testing. They really atre so great the lady Nick see is so great.. They video tape so they can really go over and over to get an better understanding of each child. I have 2 to 3 more sessions every monday so on tues or wed I will let everyone know. I know on the 28th he is having the (adolf testing?) if anyone has any ideal what it is she said she is bringing an expert in with her. I am soo excited I have been fighting for my son and proper testing for many years also fyi don't ever go to dr geller at Cardinal Glennon he is too quick to asses and in 10 min he told me my son has pdd and he may have seizures and he didn't need to see me again! now how would like that to be diagnos!! I was mortified. i was stunned what do i do I kept thinking so i called everywhere to find help. I never gave up my fight and I finally feel assured that he is in the best hands every..
AUTISM M.
on 2/9/05 2:27 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Deliah, I'm glad to hear that things are going in the right direction for your son!!! Please keep us posted as to what is going on! I wish you the very best!! Hugs to you and your wonderful son Kristin Mom to Shawn 4 poss aspergers Lauren 3 1/2 w/autism/pdd Evan 2 1/2 w/autism
Most Active
Recent Topics
advice
Erica Perez · 1 replies · 326 views
Autism Walk of Hope
ScoutMom14 · 0 replies · 795 views
Aspergers Diagnosis
Dixie Chick · 2 replies · 726 views
Hev-b Proteins and Autism
mdochniak · 0 replies · 368 views