Recent Posts

MelissaB26
on 8/5/12 9:04 am - Canada
Topic: RE: What is your ride, your driving, riding or working on?
 This is a old Post but lets see if we can get it going again!!!!! As it sprung my interest!! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE mustangs, all types. old and new.. but the 67 GT 500 is my all time favorite.. I named my daughter "Shelby" LMAO

But I also have a love for trucks.. Nothing like driving a lifted truck :) I own a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500, 3' body lift, 6' suspension, 37' mud grapplers, shes a beast and I love her.... :)

Hows the stang coming along?????

Referral-February 3 2012      
Internist/RN/Dietician/SW APPT- July 17 2012   
Orientation-May 14th 2012      2nd Surgeon Appt.-July 19 2012
Meet the Surgeon-May 23 2012  Sleep Apnea Test-July 19 2012
Gastric Class-June 12 2012       Surgery Date-August 15 2012

devaoner
on 3/20/12 12:36 am
 I'm not a guy hub love cars me and my husband hunt for them all the time! My dream. At is in the works it's a 70 nova. We have had several cars over he years we also have  a 78 Malibu that's my husbands dream car and he just bought me a 79 Malibu his and her cars we just sold r 66 got about 3 months ago. I'm planning a big surprise for my husband right know to attend a metal fabrication class with one of the greatest right know because he finishing auto body school in a couple of weeks. I love all cars, I wanted to race my nova this summer but things didn't turn out the way I wanted.
harley_girl
on 4/13/11 3:04 am - Canada
Topic: Bikers

Any Harley riders out there?  Or bikers in general for that matter.

I ride a 05 Harley Sportster 883 Custom.

I'm off to Sturgis again this year, it will be my 6th time.  Anyone else going this year?

ProfileAddressSista
on 3/30/11 4:14 am, edited 5/5/11 6:40 am
Topic: RE: Provide CAD/CAM/CAE/PCB/GIS/CHEMIS/OPTIC software
I don't have problems with my car due to my weight. I have problems because I am not mechanically inclined! I mean, I can change my oil and some other basic stuff, but that's about it. If you want to come over and help me with my car cover. B2B Media sells such covers. When it's snowing, I'll fully accept any help!
I want to be free, to post a funny status
Ben H.
on 2/17/11 6:12 am - Austin, TX
 I currently drive an 03 Ford F250 with the 6l Diesel.  When this one gets paid off I am going to get a Brand new F350 for our travel trailer and a vehicle trailer.  

My dream vehicles are a 66-67 Pontiac GTO Convertable, and I really want to build one up.  I want to get another Full Size Bronco as well.  That has got ot be the best vehicle I have ever owned.  Can't believe I traded mine in.  I would love to get another one or maybe even an early Bronco.  66-67.  Wife wants a CJ7 tho, but since I do all the work on the cars, I think I will win out :D 

sprintdriver
on 1/24/11 3:24 am
Topic: RE: i love mechanics!
Thank you sooo much, for some one to actually respect an Auto Mechanic makes me feel like life has a purpose... Struggling with food all my life because of the negitivity, and yet people like you help me feel beter about  myself, I started a new Phoenix Gym, and have the confidence to loose the weight.. Again Thanks....
richlee1
on 3/23/10 12:14 pm - Canada
Topic: What is your ride, your driving, riding or working on?

With the amount of men on this board there has to be some car guys in the group like me, I am a mustang enthusiast working on mainly classics, I have a couple 67 mustangs and might dable in a newer one after i lose a few more pounds. so what are you driving, or riding, bikes are cool too, even if its a dream or a project, I want to hear about it, lets get this forum kicked up.

Doug
Alberta,Canada

HW -385 / SW - 366 /GW - 220
sprintdriver
on 11/13/09 1:57 am
Topic: Free Auto Advice and Analysis for any one with a weight problem!
I am here to help considering I have had weight problems all my life and know the pain. If you need help with your car Please let me help you.

Automotive Engineering, Auto repair in Mesa AZ is a full-service, preventive maintenance and automotive repair center that has been performing
high quality, guaranteed automotive repairs in the mesa area since 1987. We service and repair all makes and models of domestic and import
vehicles. We are your logical alternative to the dealership for all of your automotive needs, offering dealership quality at a lower price. Bring in your
foreign and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your vehicle will be serviced or repaired correctly while maintaining
any manufacturer's warranty.

Automotive Engineering auto service is an independently owned and operated full-service repair and maintenance facility. We use the latest
diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We only use quality replacement parts, and
our technicians are ASE-certified.

sprintdriver
on 11/13/09 1:50 am, edited 11/13/09 1:51 am
I Will HELP ANYBODY WHO IS OVER WEIGHT WITH THEIR CAR. I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT FOR YEARS AND UNDERSTAND THE PAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU NEED HELP IT IS MY GIFT! Click any link for help. thank you and stay positive.

Automotive Engineering, Auto repair in Mesa AZ is a full-service, preventive maintenance and automotive repair center that has been performing
high quality, guaranteed automotive repairs in the mesa area since 1987. We service and repair all makes and models of domestic and import
vehicles. We are your logical alternative to the dealership for all of your automotive needs, offering dealership quality at a lower price. Bring in your
foreign and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your vehicle will be serviced or repaired correctly while maintaining
any manufacturer's warranty.

Automotive Engineering auto service is an independently owned and operated full-service repair and maintenance facility. We use the latest
diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. We only use quality replacement parts, and
our technicians are ASE-certified.
sprintdriver
on 10/28/09 2:04 am
Great stuff any one who needs help with their car you all can visit www.autorepairinmesa.com for some free advice.
Most Active