Anyone here sell Avon? Thinking of becoming a Rep...

penthilisea
on 5/16/06 5:44 am - Milford, NJ
Since I love to try new things and I order about 4 times a year anyway... Not doing it to make money, but it could be a useful littl side income if I do it right, yeah?
angel4avon
on 5/27/06 2:30 pm - mobile, AL
Hi Beth. I have been a rep for 12 years now. I used to work avon part time with a full time job and was able to leave my f/t job last sept and live off my avon earnings. I am a rep and a recruiter. I manage over 200 reps in the alabama and gulf coast area. This is a business that anyone can do. I would love to sponser you if you have not gotten signed up yet. The money can be very good. Especially if you take the leadership- recruiting route. I am living proof. Please feel free to visit my avon website. www.youravon.com/aagee
ohiofem44511
on 6/10/07 8:58 am
i gave you a call today andhope to hear fromyou. i would love it if you would sponsor me. i live in pennsylvania. thanks antoinette thorne
Barbara H.
on 8/18/06 9:10 am - Tuckerton, NJ
I sold Avon...it stunk! I did better with Tupperware (if you can believe that!) Can't ever get thru on the Avon hotline number. You pay for everything...I mean everything! Not worth the time and trouble!!!
KRWaters
on 8/20/07 12:09 pm - Manteca, CA
I did great at selling it in '87/'88, but moved from the state and had a baby. I loved it and loved the discounts I would get. A lot of hard work recruiting new buyers, going door-to-door. I tried it again in '98, but didn't do so well. Lost money, owed money. Someone didn't pay their bill and I was stuck with it, couldn't get out of a jam. I think I am on their blacklist now. So I started just ordering from someone else now. I still love the product.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Treat Yourself - Your Worth It!!
Johnna1 · 0 replies · 316 views
AVON Rep on Long Island!
Heather Hunnie · 0 replies · 836 views
Earn Extra $$$$$
debbiel · 0 replies · 336 views
Rare Rubies Perfume
bronzbodi55 · 0 replies · 1526 views
I'm looking for some...
glojean · 1 replies · 527 views