Hello? Old Rag mnt in the Fall

Modern_Viking
on 5/28/06 9:57 am - Boondocks
Hello This is my first time posting in here. If anyone would like to go up and over Old Rag mnt. in the fall please let me know. I am taking my wife for her first backpacking trip as Old Rag was mine. We have been enjoying the trails around us as she is almost 2 months Post-op and I am nine days pre-op Would love to network with others out there with love of backpacking and hiking. Will
Vicki Wilson
on 5/31/06 4:48 am - Norfolk, VA
Will, It is nice to see some other backpacking / camping people on here (esp. since we are both in Va.)! Congrats on your upcoming surgery. What a date 6/6/6, I actually am going in for my second consult (all pre-op appointments completed) the same day. Hopefully I will have a surgery date very soon. My husband and I might be interested in going to Old Rag Mtn. It just depends on the date and when my surgery date is. It would be great to go with people who are on the same page about food! Good luck on Tuesday. Vicki
Modern_Viking
on 5/31/06 5:16 am - Boondocks
Vicki It is good to find semi local folks! I sent you an email off the board here. You and your husband are more then welcome to come along. I would like to plan this trip out in advance and I can send you information that I have collected as well as my past exp of going over this mountain as well. Maybe we can plan a few other hikes/Camps as well. Will
Most Active
Recent Topics