****BRAVES****

cathysue
on 2/3/06 10:18 pm - Ellerslie, GA
Anyone else out their LOVE the Atlanta Braves ?
Diona A.
on 2/18/06 1:40 pm - Miles City, MT
I do - and so does my little sister. Actually she is worse than I. We live in Montana and try to get to a game every year usually in Denver. This year we plan to go to Atlanta to a game. We'll see! We got hooked on the brave when we were teenages and first got the Atlanta channel. Back when Wildman was a closer and Murphy played. My mom and dad both loved watching the games and got us all hooked. It was my mom's only pleasure when she had Lou Gehrig's disease back in 1982-83. She passed on Sept. 1st so didn't get to watch the World Series. Now my little sister and I call each other everytime something exciting happens! Take care! Diona
modeanryan
on 3/9/06 11:29 am - Duluth, GA
I'm a DIE HARD fan!! Off to spring training the wknd of the 25th. I've not missed an opening day at Turner Field since it opened and several years before that at Atlanta Fulton County. WOO HOO!
cathysue
on 3/10/06 11:45 pm - Ellerslie, GA
I would LOVE to go to a game, but with 2 small children and my weigh I`ll have to wait a little while . My 2 yr old would drive even the players crazy. I`ll get there one day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
The Boys of Summer
cheri24iv · 0 replies · 250 views
4 days to go
yoopah · 0 replies · 229 views
****BRAVES****
cathysue · 3 replies · 238 views
The ANGELS got jacked for Game 2
Nancy V. · 1 replies · 282 views
Go Phillies
napphill · 5 replies · 243 views