I love the beach!!

Amanda P.
on 6/12/03 7:34 pm - Wa
I grew up on Vashon Island, right off the beach from Seattle/Tacoma. Beachcombing is my all time favorite thing to do. I also use to dig clams, catch crab, and get oysters for dinner. Ok, now heres the shocker that really use to make my parents mad, I HATE SEAFOOD!!!! I'll catch it, but I'm not eating it!!! I'll eat a tuna sandwich, IF, it has lots of mayo, pickles, lettuce, and onion. Anyway, I love being on the beach. It's so beautiful and peaceful. The things you can discover and find are just awsome. If you have children its the next best thing to Disneyland (at least my 3 boys think so).
lfmusc75
on 6/20/03 3:13 pm - Hurst, TX
Your beaches are very different from mine. I've lived in Texas all my life, so I'm used to Gulf of Mexico beaches. The first time I saw the west coast, it was a new experience. The ocean is so much wilder than the gulf. But it's the wildness of the ocean that I love. I've never been to Seattle--just California. How old are your boys? I have girls--four and thirteen.
Ruthel E.
on 5/14/04 1:49 am - Southgate, MI
I am moving to Galveston! Where do you live? I am nervous because I am having Lap Band in June and moving in JUly!
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/05 2:37 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Amanda, I love the beach too. That is funny about not liking seafood. I live on the island of Maui in Hawaii so I am so fortunate to have access to so many amazing beaches. The water is warm, green, blue and clear. Many of our beaches have powder white sand. We even have a red sand beach and two black sand beaches. Thanks for sharing. Aloha 302/163/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
Southern Maine Coast
Stina · 3 replies · 334 views
I love the beach!!
Amanda P. · 3 replies · 693 views