Southern Maine Coast

Stina
on 9/26/04 11:43 am - Saco, ME
Hello Everyone! I see that nobody really posts here, but I thought I'd drop a line! I'm currently pre op Lap RNY. I live in Southern Maine. I love anything to do with the ocean...whether it be sitting and reading a book or stolling the beach. Just think, next year maybe I'll be walkin the beach in a bathing suit and not worried what everyone thinks! Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone! God Bless Chrstine in Maine
sspev
on 10/24/04 4:26 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi, Christine, I'm on the opposite coast from you, but I also love the ocean! For us (in the greater Seattle area) it's a 3 -4 hour drive, so I don't get to the coast all that often, but I always have such peace there. I have to get an "ocean fix" at least once every year. I see, too, that we're both scheduled for lap rny within 6 days of each other -- mine will be 11/2/04. I'll keep you in my prayers between now and then! Nice to meet you here "at the beach"! Susan
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/05 2:42 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Chrisine from Maine, one of my best friends is from Maine. She calls herself a "Maniac." I am eight pounds away from my personal goal and surpassed my doctors goal 17 pounds ago. I just bought my first bathing suit last weekend. It is so exciting. Still have the fat girl insecurities though. Gotta get through them. I live on the island of Maui in Hawaii and we have a lot of great beaches to use it. Take care and thanks for sharing. Hugs 302/163/155
brenda F.
on 3/5/06 5:55 am - whitney, TX
hi i'm having wls on april17th ....i love light house's . i have never seen 1 only in book's .lol.. 1 day when i can walk good i told my hubby he would have to take me to see them .hope all is well with you god bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Southern Maine Coast
Stina · 3 replies · 334 views
I love the beach!!
Amanda P. · 3 replies · 691 views