I am so excited

kmsheart
on 12/21/05 10:28 am - kenner, LA
I am pretty happy I found a way to get a link to some earrings I made now they are patterns that I have bought from other designers. Please take a look and let me know what you think .... More to come ... Much love to you all. looking for friends to chat with and walk through this journey .......wishing you all a very merry christmas and happy new year .......Kim http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kimisdesigns/album?.dir=/ba6b
Brandy K.
on 1/4/06 9:26 am - Garland, TX
That's neat Kimi! I have most of those same designs. It's pretty cool to see the same earrings made in different colors than I chose for my own. I don't know about you, but I friggin' LOVE the magazine Beads to Buckskin. I can't remember the name of the other beading book where I found your other designs, but they are cherished in this house, believe me. Keep up the good work!
kmsheart
on 1/4/06 11:07 am - kenner, LA
thanks so much Brandy .... I so love them lil beads... I was reading over your profile and you are just a bright light .... I know all about them small chairs and I think I like you would have been trying to put the chair under my arm on the way out ... I am sure my stomach and boobs would have hidden it for watchful eyes ....lol.... I love the beading books I dont think there is one I dont have for the lil ol` seed beads. I am trying to branch out to bracelets and I am thinking about putting some stuff on ebay.... I hope that you get approval for your surgery ... mine sadly was denied not once but twice so.... I am off to mexico as soon as I can save up but it is harder than I thought .... I put money in savings and some 911 episode happens and I am transfering money...........yells at top of lungs ... I am 41 and I will have this surgery!!!!!! sighs.... sniffles ... and thanks you again for your post huggers Kim
Brandy K.
on 1/4/06 11:20 am - Garland, TX
Beading is the best. I'm always amazed that I have the patience to bead when I have little patience for so many other things. And OMG, those CHAIRS! I fell in love with those chairs. My butt felt skinny. It was WEIRD! About the surgery, I need to update my profile. I decided not to have it. I sat myself down and did a personal inventory. I found that I haven't really given myself the opportunity to lose it on my own. I've dieted and lost 30 or 40 pounds and then I give it up and gain it back. But I've never really MADE myself really really really change my eating habits and exercise habits. I thought about it, and it became clear to me that even with the surgery, you still have to eat right, eat less, and exercise more. If I do that, I'll lose weight anyway. So I'm going to do that. I wish you the best in your journey. Several women I've met here had their surgeries done in Mexico. If I were denied with finality by my insurance company and still wanted the surgery, I'd probably look into it myself. It's a crying shame we can't bead while we walk isn't it? I'd give it a go on my treadmill but I don't think my fingertips would hold up to the needle sticks for long. :D Brandy
Cassandre
on 1/17/07 4:45 am - Cockeysville, MD
Kim-Your beading is awesome!! I love seed beads. Did you learn to do that in a class or by a book? I have a seed bead book (among a hundred magazines!!!) I just can't seem to take the time and follow those instructions!!! Cass
kmsheart
on 1/23/07 11:37 am - kenner, LA
Hi there Cass .... I am self taught just sorta looked at a pair of earrings I bought and then the wild love of the bead started ... I have cases of beads and a closet full of books magazines and pics of things I would like to create ... my darling hubby wonders where all of my money goes ....ahhhhhhhhh the bead world ...hangs head once you fall into it you can't stop...lol I thank you for your post ... it does take time to master all I can say is get out the beads and nymo and start playing with it.... if I can give me a shout...huggs Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
New to beading!!!
Sheryl Tilley · 0 replies · 321 views
Knotting... Suggestions?
Jami · 0 replies · 347 views
Hello everyone
Jami · 1 replies · 434 views