5 miles

Katherine A.
on 9/12/06 11:42 pm - Klein, TX
Sunday I got a wild hair and convinced my family to head out, it took longer to GET READY than it took to ride. we were out for 40 miles and went 5 miles. I was second guessing myself after 1.4 miles. I am out of practice. I should just do it more often, but I am just tired more lately.
ladydino
on 9/12/06 11:54 pm - Phenix City, AL
I can't wait to get back on my bicycle. It devastated me when I couldn't do 10 miles when I had already built up to 20 miles. I think it was then that I decided that I was going to have the surgery to change my life. My husband and I keep our bikes in our spare bedroom for motivation. I have tried to use the bike on the trainer but with this weight, it's too much. I long for the outdoors on the bike so I think whatever we can do and no matter how far we go, the point is that we are going. Congratulations on 5 miles and at least you know that it is only up from here.
Katherine A.
on 9/13/06 4:13 am - Klein, TX
I almost got a trainer, but we went ahead and got a stationary for at home. I should use it more to build up my endurance. moving to loose each day!
John White
on 10/5/06 12:07 pm - CA
My cycling mentor is -pissed- if I'm late. Congrats on getting out there!
Katherine A.
on 10/5/06 10:03 pm - Klein, TX
wow, really? that would be a bummer in my book. I am notoriously slow getting out the door. between waterbottles for myself (two) and my two kids (1 each) and packing a 'snack' and finding helmets (supposed to be hanging from the handlebar) it takes an hour to 'get ready'
Most Active
Recent Topics
MS 150 Anyone?
donnainhouston · 0 replies · 333 views
Just found this place!
donnainhouston · 0 replies · 305 views
first time out after surgery
ladydino · 4 replies · 520 views
Day 78 Ride (10/8/2006)
John White · 0 replies · 350 views
Day 73 Ride (10/4/2006)
John White · 2 replies · 426 views