Mee too!

Christian A.
on 6/7/04 5:07 am - Keizer, OR
Any bicyclists join here, send me a note too! Just started a few months ago and love it! I am going to go on my second "organized" ride in another month! Keep Meltin! -Chris
edwin M.
on 11/8/04 9:20 am - Heines City, FL
I can't wait until I can start to ride again ..... I'm 3 wk's post and want to get on my bike ...how oon did you get on.
track
on 11/8/04 3:07 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Love to ride! Put on 8,000 miles last year on my Cannondale Terra, so my goal this year is 8,500..pretty close to that already, but didn't want to set too high a goal, I figure 8k is good enough. Part of me is even considering a long trip, but that will have to wait until I retire. Until then I'll stick to local state level rides. Nothing fast, just to enjoy the scenery!
junglejim
on 7/4/05 3:16 pm - South Western, Oh
I have just started ridding and LOVE it! I ride 7-10 miles a day and I am getting my kids involved with it. I have a few questions. #1 My hands seem to get some parasthesia ( numbeness/ pin needles sensation) after biking, I also seem to have a loss of strenth as well. Have you ever experienced this? #2 the 7-10 miles a day seems like a good place for me it is very hilly around a local dam and gets my heart pumping and a slight burn in the leggs after the ride. Does this sound right to youo? I don't seem to be losing any weight with the increase in exercise. I do love the activity but would like to see some numerical results as well. Please reply....Jim open RNY 10/27/03
attagirl
on 1/28/05 4:11 am - Rogers, MN
I wish this list had greater volume. I found the pleasure of recumbent bicycling in Sept. and have been sooooooooooooooo happy. The recumbent takes the pressure off my back and shoulders and allows me to get a thorough workout with my legs. It is a lot of fun taking it out on the streets. Little kids say, "SWEET" or "Phat"! Adults always want to ride it...and I let them. I'm 2 yeras out from surgery now and am enjoying being able to take 10 mile rides when I want. I can get the thing up to about 22 mph, but I get a little scared because my coordination has not yet met up with my endurance. So, I keep it at a comfortable 9-12 MPH most of the time. I'm working on my cadence and on keeping my knees healthy. Just as the back, hands and shoulders can fall victim to wedgies, the knees can be felled by the 'bents. Anyone wanting to chat about 'Bents drop me an email. May Minnesota know warm weather soon. blessings and happy biking breezes, deantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
MS 150 Anyone?
donnainhouston · 0 replies · 333 views
Just found this place!
donnainhouston · 0 replies · 305 views
first time out after surgery
ladydino · 4 replies · 520 views
Day 78 Ride (10/8/2006)
John White · 0 replies · 350 views
Day 73 Ride (10/4/2006)
John White · 2 replies · 426 views