Played last night 2/15/04

Dianne J.
on 2/16/04 12:31 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
I played last night and they kicked my "butt". Didnt win a dime. I was ON, ON, ON. Only thing about bingo is the food they serve. I eat more when I get stressed about the game. Gotta be real careful and bring my own snacks or just drink the free coffee and tea. Anyways, I had a good time.
nraptrd
on 2/26/04 1:14 pm - Grosse Pointe Park, MI
I love bingo also. My husband thinks it is "demeaning". I tell him it's helping me with my eye-to-hand coordination!! I play in Windsor, CA, but I'm from the states. They pay well over there and I win. I'm in a bit of a slump, though, and I've given it up for "lent". I'll rest my "luck" for 40 days, then I'm heading off to Vegas. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Marilyn
Dianne J.
on 2/26/04 1:19 pm - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Marilyn: I am so glad you responded to my post. I knew there were some bingo people around here somewhere. Yea, bingo is good eye-to-hand coordination everyone knows that. I hit $250 on the pull-tabs on Saturday. I cut down a little because I need to save money for my surgery, but I might, might, might play on Saturday.
kydoll
on 3/4/04 4:15 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Marilyn-- We're going to Vegas too in April.....can't WAIT! The only thing I DON'T like about it is that there is only ONE bingo hall on the strip....what a bummer Best, Lori M
lodigirl63
on 8/2/05 1:08 am - lodi, CA
ho lori you said there is a bingo hall on the strip where at i love bingo that's my game here in lodi,ca i am the bingo caller ''lol'' please let me know thank you ...regina ortiz
crjt
on 3/7/04 2:28 pm - Boring, OR
I used to play BINGO quite frequently, but now my budget says NO NO NO. However I go to Walmart once a week and play free. It is fun and the winnings are gift cards, but at least I can still keep that ol' hand eye cordination going.... Have fun. Tanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I REALLY LOVE BINGO
michelleharris · 0 replies · 742 views
I LOVE BONGO
prettywormen · 0 replies · 365 views
BASKET BINGO EXTRVAGANNZA
Nancy K. · 1 replies · 742 views
:love: I love Bingo
memaw199554 · 1 replies · 370 views
any bingo players in pa
sharon M. · 0 replies · 397 views