Recent Posts

sabrina444
on 7/5/10 5:09 am
Topic: Face-Book Ads
 Hey guys! I thought I would share with you a FREE e-book called “Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, with No Money Down – its got some great tips.

theonlinebingocode(dot)com

Check  out this FREE e-book on how to beat the online bingo site , “Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down".

This is a must read 100% FREE e-book for Bingo lovers , “ Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down".

How  to , “Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down" , with this simple and 100% FREE e-book

Announcing A New Bingo Winning System – claim your Free e-book, ‘Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down"

New Method Of Beat The Online Bingo Sites, with FREE e-book  “Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down"

At Last – You Can Beat The Online Bingo Sites, with FREE e-book “Win $1000 Plus, Playing Online Bingo, With No Money Down"

michelleharris
on 6/6/07 5:26 pm - spangdahlem, Germany
Topic: I REALLY LOVE BINGO
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO FOXWOODS IN CT. TO PLAY BINGO FOR TWO YEARS IN A ROW www.foxwoods.com ONCE A YEAR THEY PLAY FOR BIG MONEY IT'S A $500 BUY IN BUT THE GAMES PAY OUT $20,000.00 PER GAME AND HIGHER THE COVERALL IS A ONE MILLION DOLLAR PAYOUT . AND IT'S ONLY ONCE A YEAR I FLY FROM GERMANY TO CT. I HAVE A GREAT TIME CHECK IT OUT IT IS ALWAYS THE FIRST SATURDAY IN JULY.
prettywormen
on 3/3/07 10:10 am - port byron, NY
Topic: I LOVE BONGO
I did not know that they have a bingo message boards I wanted to share with you I play bingo two night a week if I was rich I play more but I am hppy with two night ila
Nancy K.
on 5/15/06 11:21 pm - Baltimore, MD
Topic: BASKET BINGO EXTRVAGANNZA
May 21 @ 2pm Roland Terrace Democratic Club 619 Matthews Avenue $15 per ticket 410-789-7049 for info
memaw199554
on 2/12/06 1:52 am - Troy, AL
Topic: RE: :love: I love Bingo
Went to Graceville,FL. to do some shoping for my hubby.We found some nice dress shoes for a dinner we have to go too. So when we finishes shoping we went to play BINGO and I won 250.00 WOW.We played from 4:00pm till midnight.We had so much fun. pat memaw
memaw199554
on 2/10/06 11:00 pm - Troy, AL
Topic: :love: I love Bingo
This is my favorite game to play.I love to play.I like the computer game but I like to play in person and win money.I play in Montgomery Al. and Graceville,FL.I have some luck and I lose sometimes too.My hubby and I are going to play today.2-11-06 Wish me luck because that is all it is. memaw pat
lodigirl63
on 8/2/05 1:08 am - lodi, CA
Topic: RE: Played last night 2/15/04
ho lori you said there is a bingo hall on the strip where at i love bingo that's my game here in lodi,ca i am the bingo caller ''lol'' please let me know thank you ...regina ortiz
SleeveRockn Chic
on 5/18/05 4:20 pm
Topic: RE: Any bingo players from VA area
Did you say Bingoooooooooooo???????? I'm 26 years old, married with 2 kids.I love going to bingo which works out to about 1-2 a month. Don't really like going by myself and hubby cant go all the time cause it gets expensive and we don't have a babysitter. I play at bingo palace mostly, but I have been to others in Va. Beach. I would really like to go to the ODAC one that they started which is 3 on 1, they do it once a month. Take care, Kerry
sharon M.
on 4/25/05 8:35 am - forty fort, PA
Topic: any bingo players in pa
i was wondering if their are any bingo players in north-eastern pa
preschooltchr14
on 3/19/05 12:03 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Topic: Any bingo players from VA area
Looking for bingo buddies in hampton roads
Most Active
Recent Topics
I REALLY LOVE BINGO
michelleharris · 0 replies · 742 views