Parrotmom of 5

Eveningblossom
on 7/6/07 6:31 pm - Cuba City, WI
Hello, some of you may know me as Eveningblossom or Evebanded. I have 2 female green Quakers, Griffen and Forrest, and a Male Blue Quaker, Skyler. I thought for sure Griffen and Forrest were males hence the names, DNA testing proved otherwise. I have a female Pineapple Conure, Flora Mae her grandparents are a green cheek conure and a sun conure. My blue and gold Macaw is named Tika after her mother. Although I am not a breeder I plan on birdsitting in my home. Griffen is my four year old and Tika is 2 years old they talk real well. Caring for my feathered babies and wls is what makes my day and a reason to get up in the morning. Would love to hear from other bird lovers Eve
bluenone
on 7/26/08 11:54 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Hi, Eve ~ Aren't macaws wonderful beings?? We have a "little" Noble -- he's the "big bird" at our place. His name is Juniper, and I can bore people to tears talking about him, LOL. Eek is a white bellied caique -- she doesn't talk much, but is a delight to watch and loves to snuggle. Our third is Noah, a green cheek conure, who's so sure he's just as big as the other two, we have to keep an eye out so he doesn't get himself in ho****er. I love them all, and was glad to see a fairly recent post from another bird person here. I live in Cincinnati and am scheduled for lapRNY next Thursday, July 31. Blessings, Sister Rachel
WandaW
on 8/13/08 11:34 pm - Hartsville, SC
Glad to see other bird people here. I have a conure and a ****atiel. Going to pick up two more ****atiels tomorrow. My white cap pionus crossed the Rainbow Bridge this past March, and so did my Quaker. They make my life complete with all of their antics. Would love to talk to other bird people. Rachel, Hope your surgery went well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 422 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 684 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 396 views