African Grey and a Blue Crowned Conure

treetopteresa
on 9/29/05 3:50 pm - Susanville, CA
I love my birds and my Siamese cat as if they were my children. Bobby; the grey is 12 yrs. and Turdbird (yes I know, but I didn't pick the name she did) my conure is 14. It is always fun to see what they will do next. They both love to harrass my poor cat, Steve. They love to go for rides in the car. It always promises to make heads turn as we go down the road.
Paula T.
on 10/5/05 3:39 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Teresa, I LOVE the names!!!! How do you manage to take them for rides in the car? If they are turning heads, I assume they aren't caged!! Since your birds are harassing the cat, do they "meow"? My BFAmazon actually says the word, "ME-OW", while the SI Eclectus will mimic the cats' meowing..... Paula
treetopteresa
on 3/26/06 7:24 am - Susanville, CA
Bobbie sits on the back of the passenger seat, but turdbird travels in her cage. ( mainly to protect her from Bobbie; He tends to be a bit agressive.) Bobbie not only meows, but also barks, moos (we lived near a farm once); he loves to make sounds like the phone ringing, hammering, burping, and coughing. Life is never boring in my house. LOL Teresa
treetopteresa
on 3/26/06 7:26 am - Susanville, CA
I love your dogs, Paula are they papillons? Teresa
carriej
on 10/12/05 1:11 pm - Golden Valley, MN
we try to take our VOS Ekkie with us on rides. he LOVES it! talks up a STORM while on the road
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 422 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 684 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 396 views