E-O-Y Challenge...Did you make it...

Faith *
on 12/1/08 8:35 pm
...through Day 1 on yesterday?  My azz didn't.  I just had to have more dayum cake.  I don't know why I can't seem to get it together.    I have got to begin some type of exercise program. 

I just wanted to keep it real and post what happened to me on yesterday.  I pray that I can reach my goal for this month and my ultimate goal by February.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/1/08 8:39 pm
Na,na,na s-s-s-see, Anna Mae?  I told you to EAT THE CAKE!!!!! 

I'm proud to say I pretty much made it through yesterday..... LMAO!!!!  I did about 40-50 oz of water, but I did have a 'mishap' with a box of soft batch cookies that I bought when I bought the preggo test stick yesterday (please note:  the muthafucka came back NEGATIVE!!!!!)  But I did keep my breakfast, lunch, dinner schedule and managed not to snack in between as much as I have been.

I won't be staying late at the office today so I should be able to get my azz back home to do my fitness tapes - with any luck, the doc will call me today. 

So - I'm ready to do today the right way!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Faith *
on 12/1/08 9:08 pm, edited 12/1/08 9:24 pm

Ike I did what you said and ate the cake so I wouldn't have to wear after you me.

I am glad to see that you made it through day 1.  I am going to join the gym today or tomorrow and get  personal training for the next three months to assist me with these final pounds.  I have a confession...I have not been exercising  so I have got to start.
BTW, it is good to hear that the preggo stick was negative.  I hope everything else works out for you as well. 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 12:51 am
LOL!!!  Hey - what gym are you joining?  Just curious.

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Faith *
on 12/2/08 3:56 am
I am joining the gym that our local hosptial offers.  They are in the process of working on 24 hour access.  Jim, the personal trainer, is awesome.  He will personally develop a program for you targeting areas that you want to tone and develop all for the low, low price of $35 per month or $45 per month for the family.  This was the price back in June.  I will find out today if that price has gone up.  I am going to get my 16 year old to go with me and we are going to make it a family deal.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 11:33 am
Now THAT sounds like a GREAT plan!!!!!

Biggie Smalls
on 12/1/08 8:40 pm - Chocolate City, DC
AWHH FAITH don't beat yourself up about it.  yesterday is the past.  Every day you open your eyes is a chance to begin again! 
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Faith *
on 12/1/08 9:10 pm
Thanks !
Kim B.
on 12/1/08 8:41 pm - OH

Faith....just pick back up and get it started TODAY!!!!!  I know you can do this.

I did well yesterday...only because I worked 12 hours and got home too exhausted to cook.  LOL
I ate the rest of my lunch (grilled chicken patties) and was knocked out at 8pm!  And did not wake up till this morning at 4!
That means I HAVE to exercise today...no excuses!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Faith *
on 12/1/08 9:12 pm

Kim, thanks for the support.  I must EXERCISE too!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views