QT Licious!! Yeah I'm talking 2 U!!!

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 12:12 am - New Haven, CT
LOL LOL >>>.made u look......I just received my shoes from you!! Thank you so much and the card really made my day....You already know I will be taking pics in these fly bad boys...as soon as I wear them I will send u a pic!! Again thank you !!-

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

Star Jones
on 12/2/08 12:27 am - National Harbor, MD
Where da hell you been biotch?????

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 12:28 am - New Haven, CT
Girl Chillen like a villan...was off yesterday and friday and spent time partying all weekend like I was 21 again lol prolly why now my ass gots a cold....how r u and how was thanksgiving 4 u?

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

Star Jones
on 12/2/08 12:33 am - National Harbor, MD
Thanksgiving sucked lol. I drunk some sf kool-aide earlier that day......my stomach was going crazy!!!!!!!! But that nite we went to the outets at midnight and we got some good stuff. I'm bout to bounce and go get lunch and shoot past shawty's shrinkin/suga walls/shortstack/just keesha's house

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Dalexis
on 12/2/08 12:30 am - Brooklyn, NY

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 12:33 am - New Haven, CT
What's good D..thanks for returning my call I could have been on the verge of jumping out the 14th floor window.....lol lol how was your weekend away?

Her Royal Flyness
on 12/2/08 2:18 am
you are more than welcome, enjoy.

It is never too late to be what you might have been

~George Eliot
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME