DAY 20, P90X PLUS, STILL TO SICK TO WORKOUT

LEE
on 12/1/08 11:44 pm
Morning Yall

I am still way to weak and sick to workout today.  I have 3 lectures and I swear I am so out of it I don't even want to go.  

When I feel better i'll make up for the days I missed working out, i'll just double double workouts.  Right now i'm only down 2 so I can catch up pretty quick.  I hope I feel good enough tomorrow to do it.

You guys make sure you workout extra hard today for me.   Iol.     Don't you wish you could have someone really workout for you, man that would be great.

BRING IT !!!!!
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Faith *
on 12/1/08 11:46 pm
I hope you get to feeling better soon. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

LEE
on 12/2/08 6:03 am
Thanks Faith,  I hate being sick especially when it messes up my workout schedule
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/2/08 12:18 am
Longhorn D.
on 12/2/08 2:28 am - Dallas, TX
Not to worry Lee I got you covered.  Today is Ultimate Bootcamp start day.  Its going to be hard but I am gonna BRING IT!!!!
LEE
on 12/2/08 6:04 am
You work hard April,  I'll be back on my grind as soon as I can
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 7:25 am
Feel better soon.
LEE
on 12/2/08 8:54 am
Thanks Michelle

I am hoping that in the morning I will be able to workout.  We will see
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
blessed32
on 12/2/08 7:38 am
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.........
“When we don’t master a lesson in life, it keeps coming back at us until we do. "

LEE
on 12/2/08 8:55 am
Thanks Blessed32.  I have been doing all the right things to get better quickly.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views