Men of Baf

Tha Pinkster T.
on 12/2/08 1:16 am
I found these questions on AOL Black Voices and I am eager to see some of your responses so here it goes....Ladies no cat fight to their responses

1- Why do men act like they can't control themselves sexually ??

2- Men call women gold diggers but yet they can't handle having a woman that makes more then him .Why ??

3- I hate whinning men. I mean I REALLY Hate whinning men. Why do they whine and cry that , "She did me wrong" song , for 20 years, and try to punish every woman that they encounter for the acts of one ? Please tell me why ??  And they never really examine themselves.

4- Why do men classify us and group us all together negatively .

5- Why do men find a intelligent women intimidating ?? Instead of an assess.

6- Do men really want a woman that looks great, but not smart at all.

I had to save the best for last, but please try to be honest.

7- Why do men do the dum things for cooch !!!!!!  I mean this, Why the smartest men, act like all there senses go right out the window for cooch. Does it really mean that much to you guys ?? I really wonder if men feel something totally different then us, when it comes to sex ??  Do you ??

Why is it that the (average) intelligent, educated Black men will not accept their place as leader within the Black communities. 

How can the Black man who moves away from those areas of proverty, not feel obligated to go back and lift up another Brother.   

Are Black men cowards?  Are the educated, so called, mid class Brother, afraid of the less educated, (some call) thug? 

Does the Drug Dealer, Criminal, Male rule our communities because the successful Black men fear him?

Are you looking to the Black women to improve the Black family; our Black communities. 

Tis better to be dis-liked than to be loved by them cuz your always on their mind.   

Pretty In Pink
Graphics & Myspace layouts

ktjajj
on 12/2/08 1:21 am - Buffalo, NY
Dang Pinkcurves you put it out there today. All men are not like that and any man could go back and say the same about a woman. I personally know a woman who fits all of those characteristics. I think that when you run across a man or woman like that you need to have the courage to walk away.  There are positive people in this world and negative. The trick is to get rid of all the negative people.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
Tha Pinkster T.
on 12/2/08 1:27 am
These questions aren't coming directly from the Beautiful Pinkcurves! She found it via AOL and thought that this would make a great post! Of course, one should surround themselves with positive people and ask God to give them the strenght to remain positive and move forward in a positive light.
Tis better to be dis-liked than to be loved by them cuz your always on their mind.   

Pretty In Pink

ktjajj
on 12/2/08 1:29 am - Buffalo, NY
Oh sorry I didn't mean you as in you. I meant you in the general term.
Pregnancy%20ticker

Tha Pinkster T.
on 12/2/08 1:30 am
Thanks! I was fearful that I might get Cyber jumped for the questions

Pretty In Pink

ktjajj
on 12/2/08 1:31 am - Buffalo, NY
LOL nope not from me Chica
Pregnancy%20ticker

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 1:22 am - Toledo, OH
Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/2/08 1:41 am, edited 12/2/08 1:59 am
Tha Pinkster T.
on 12/2/08 1:43 am
I want to hear what the men have to say rather than a few pissy women ripping one brother apart preventing the rest from responding. They can save the responses after some of the men say what they have to say.

Pretty In Pink

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 1:52 am
SOOO glad I just cracked open my turkey salad and crackers for lunch!  THIS is gonna be a good one....... **pulls up rocking chair, grabs notepad, pen**

D'Alexis!!!!  Where you at??????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views